Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The screaming sun is just a Dream...


Walking back down a sleazy dream

Waking in a life I thought I knew


Fast and furious the faces spun

Tweaking and creaking like my notes unsung


For company, had words that transcend time …

… Firing salvos till they end in time…


And minds sitting pretty upon a pile of trials

Dreaming what is wrong on either sides…


One after the other…

…they all though disappear…


Trying to run from these flares

That seem to light up the darkest of my fears


I Walk back down that sleazy dream yet again

And Wake up in a life I knew that never was…

........................................................................................................................

4 comments:

T said...

i await more.

This sort of touches a very meloncholoy note. Its sad, and sweet. Do u feel this way now?

thE bLuE TRaiN... said...

i donno....may be....but wat exactly do u think it was all abt?

T said...

Its almost like the dream is a prallel to your life. And in the end its all a loop, coz you wake up to something as unreal as the dream...!

thE bLuE TRaiN... said...

aha....i like that reply of urs...i really do...'great minds think alike'...they say haha...